On 3/15/06, Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You mucked it up good :)
>
> That worked well, Godfrey
> Frank - i like this one a lot, the trumpet player very
> strong and the pattern
> of all the hands.  What were they playing?  just curious.

I like Godfrey's mucking too, Ann.  Thanks, Godders!!

I don't remember exactly what they were playing when I took this
photo, Ann, but Tim and the boys play a mostly standards, in that
mid-60's Miles Davis freebop style.  They're not innovative, but they
play great jazz, and they play it well.

Thanks for your kind comments (and thanks to everyone else, too).

cheers,
frank