Nice!  The harsh lighting works, and the guitar leads
the eye to the trumpeter.  His ear is in focus, it
appears; the softness of the nose-trumpet plane is too
subtle to matter, as long as you don't make this an
8x10!

Rick

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4221415&size=lg

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW