Ralf, I really like what you've captured. I don't feel the top part adds to the image. If it were mine I'd crop out from the roof line on the right to the top.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralf R. Radermacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PESO: Rue Bordelais

A charming little street in Liège with just a hint of a gradient and a
wonderful view on the scenic valley of the river Meuse, basked in the
beautyful light of the sunset on a cold winter day.

http://www.photosight.ru/photo.php?photoid=1323943

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de