I expected it at the end of the month and was pleasantly surprised when it appeared yesterday.

Here's a photo to compare it to the original Optio S. This still looks and feels great but the image quality is inferior, of course. But it does have a real view finder!

http://web.telia.com/~u40938461/PinkyPentax/OptioA10OptioBacks.jpg

The A10 has a green button! This change the presets of the four arrow buttons so that for example the Mode button could lead to the White balance setting. These short cuts can be chosen by the user.

I wont pile other facts here that you can read from the specs so if you are interested in the A10 and have any questions I'll be happy to try and answer them.

A couple of poor pictures that try to illustrate the stabilizer feature. Shot in low light at f/2.8 and 1/10 sec exposure they also show the noise at ISO 200.

Detail with sharp lines: http://web.telia.com/~u40938461/PinkyPentax/ TavlorDel.jpg
Full image: http://web.telia.com/~u40938461/PinkyPentax/TavlorHel.jpg

Closeup of sign: http://web.telia.com/~u40938461/PinkyPentax/SkumDel.jpg
Full image: http://web.telia.com/~u40938461/PinkyPentax/SkumHel.jpg