Hi Troops.

Do earlier versions of PS have problems opening up files from newer versions.?

The logo i'm doing was done on the ibook (PSCS)G4 OSX. I saved as a Jpg ( I
didi not merge any layers)and moved it to my PC Windows XP Home SP 2.
When i went to open in PS 7 it gave me an eror of not enough memeory to open.
The file is only 68K.
However it would open in PSEL3 but i could not do anything to it as it said the
layers were locked.

Any tips.?

I have one more thing to add to the logo, and now i have problems??? Go
fiqure.LOL I 'll finish it in CS on the ibook, just curious whats happening
here.

Dave

David J Brooks
Equine, Pets, Bands, Rural Landscape Photography in York Region
www.caughtinmotion.com
Pentax istD, PZ-1, Nikon D1 D2H