G'day All,

In early November last year, after I got my FA 80-200 f2.8,  I said to
myself. "Davo mate, no more lenses for 12 months".

The DA10-17 is the only lens that has tempted me to break my
resolution. But when I was told that the local distributor didn't even
know if the were going to import it I felt safe. My local camera store
kindly offered to keep me informed with any news about this lens
anyway

Well...

Today I get an email telling me that the lens will be arriving in
stock within the next few weeks, and if I was still interested they
would reserve me one.

Arghhhhhh...

I said "Yes please" :-)  (For those interested they quoted AU$749.)

4 months & 8 days ago I made my resolution....that's how long I held
out. I am soooooo very weak. <g>

Now the waiting begins.

Cheers,

Dave