Got my 300 USD Visatec Soloflex 80x80 softbox today. (That's actually quite
cheap - a Lastolite or Elinchrome would cost a bit more). For my Broncolor
Impact strobes.
It's very nice. Not as noce a the Elinchrom I recently rented for an
assignment, though.
But it's very nice and easy to assemble.
It's nice to know, that when my 20 years old Impact strobes begin to die
off, I can replace them with Visatec SOLO or LOGO strobes and still use the
same refelctors, softboxes, filters etc. These share the same bayonet mount
and other accessories with the (since 1994) discontinued Impact's. Broncolor
is known as the Rolls Royce of flash strobes. I can see why ;-)
Regards
Jens

Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk