From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Sent: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:35:18 -0800
Subject: CRASH!  Always Wear Your Seat Belt ...

> I was slowly driving to a friend's house up in the Berkeley Hills. A
> woman, seemingly impaired in some way, drove into my lane and crashed
> head-on into me. She wasn't wearing her seat belt, and was driven to
> the hospital by an ambulance. She's badly bruised as her head went
> into the windshield.
>
> The medics looked me over, checked pulse and blood pressure (both
> were highly elevated), checked my reflexes and coordination, and
> felt that I was OK, but offered to take me to the hospital just in
> case. I declined.
>
> A friend drove up to meet me to give me a ride down to his house,
>  where we had dinner, and after which I came home. I felt good
> enough to walk at a brisk pace to his car, which was at the end of
> the street. The street was closed to through traffic for a while.  I
> may be a little sore around my shoulders tomorrow. I was wearing my
> seatbelt and shoulder harness.  I can still feel where the shoulder
> harness pressed against my chest as it held me securely.
>
> Always wear your seatbelt. You will never know where or when an accident
> can happen - it can even happen on a peaceful, sunny, Sunday
> afternoon, on a quiet street.  Be careful out there ...
>
> Shel
------- End of Original Message -------

The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error
please notify Carmel College
on [EMAIL PROTECTED] then delete all copies of it from your systems.

Although Carmel College scans incoming and outgoing emails and email
attachments for viruses we cannot
guarantee a communication to be free of all viruses nor accept any
responsibility for viruses.

Although Carmel College monitors incoming and outgoing emails for inappropriate
content, the college cannot
be held responsible for the views or expressions of the author.
The views expressed may not necessarily be those of Carmel College and Carmel
College cannot be held
responsible for any loss or injury resulting from the contents of a message.