Usually, when I transfer data from my card to my PC, I do a move
rather than a copy.
Why? Easier. Never had a problem like it wouldn't work unless I format
in the camera or whetever. So I move PEFs. Move means deleting which
means writing as well (tiny little data but a write is a write).

That way I know that a card I emptied, is also always void (mm is void
a correct english term? C programming is getting in the party ;)

If I mention all this story is because as everyone know we (this list)
are always nitpicking about everything: well, the truth is this one.
Does it make any different to anybody? Dunno. You know yourself better
than I do. It's for the sake of education :)

Regards

Thibouille
*ist-D,Z1,SFXn,SuperA,KX,MX, P30t and KR-10x ...