Hi Markus,

Thanks for having so high expectations...:-)
Nothing spectacular this time, I think. Here's one:
http://www.oksne.net/paw/finseIMGP9955.html

When doing cross country skiing I usually wear some thin leather gloves, no
thicker than ordinary gardening gloves. Moving keeps you warm. I keep a pair of
insulated gloves in the backpack, to use when stopping for more than a couple of
minutes. I suppose that's what you think about as "normal gloves". I think
normal gloves are ok, but they should have leather on the fingertips to improve
the grip on the camera controls.

Jostein