I've had a dust spec wandering around at the focusing screen for nearly six
months. I have cleaned it about ten times. The same spec turns up again,
after some time at another place. It has bugged me, but now I'm used to it.
Perhaps I will miss it when it's gone ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)