[Original Message]
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I love Bridge. I find it especially useful when using InDesign or working
on a
webpage, where you are juggling lots of different types of files.

If only it loaded faster than it does.

--
Thibouille

Aaaaargh! How do you get *ist D RAW files into PS CS? What is bridge and how do you find that? Please chaps ... my CS won't look at RAW files. The Plug-in is there I can see it in the 'About Plug-ins.'

Don

--
Dr E D F Williams
www.kolumbus.fi/mimosa/