First: I think you did pretty well.

The only thing striking me is that you could have tried using 1/30 at some
shots. You might have done that, I only found data for the first shot.
Perhaps even tried 1/15, adding some dynamic ;-)
You don't _have_ to wear bunny ears to make blurred pictures you know ;-)

If you have one, it also might be a good idea using a wider lens. With a
wider lens, you definitely could have used a slower speed, or perhaps opened
up a step.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)