That sounds like a good idea. I make the galleries directly from TIFFs
from the RSE converted directory. The galleries are not an end, but
merely serve to show progress, or something I'm busy with, to other
microscopy people. I haven't noticed either of the problems with
photomicrographs.

Don

--
Dr E D F Williams