I agree that the photo would have greater impact if the DOF was a bit
deeper, however I like it very much as is.
This only took me a few seconds to dowload and I really like to see this
quality of photo posted.
Might I suggest posting two versions, one for those with slower
connections.
You would get more viewers that way.

Don