On 7/7/06, Lucas Rijnders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip> The
> photo is almost, but not exactly symmetrical in several ways, which could
> be corrected by cropping, or at shooting time. <snip>
**************************

In a similar vein, Jack Davis opined:

>Obviously this try of shot needs balance. I feel it would benefit from
>the symmetry that would be gained by a slight crop of the left side.

This list seems full of symmetry freaks!  <LOL>

Seriously, everyone's entitled to their opinion;  furthermore, I'm
sure that I'm the one out of step with what's right or wrong, but I
rather like the fact that it's not quite symetrical or straight or
balanced or whatever.  It adds a bit of tension to the scene, IMHO.

But that's just me, I suppose.

cheers,
frank