> > Lately I feel that I'm not much of a photographer.  I've
> not come up with a
> > single photo in several months that I really like or would
> want to print
> > large and hang on a wall.
>
> FWIW, maybe there's a bad vibe going around because I feel the same
> way.  [...]
>
> I have the feeling that I ~used~ to be a good photographer, but that
> just don't have much to say that I haven't already said.

What were you trying to say? ...

> I don't want to end up just trying to repeat or re-take the photos
> that I've previously taken over the years (like I'm going to have a
> chance to get two women kissing again!! <g>).

Come to London, Lesbos of the North!

I found myself in a similar situation (not the 2 women, but the photo
funk) most of last year. The answer, for me, is always the same: go
away somewhere on my own, with a couple of cameras. Have a break from
the routine, not just the place, but also your normal habits. If
there's a camera or lens you haven't used, use just that and give
yourself a mission. These things help to re-enthuse me, maybe they
will you guys too.

Bob