Godfrey,
In the past I've messed with "enhancement" and it's sub menus and have,
always, come back to this rendering.
Oddly, perhaps, I don't want to make out color tones or see MORE detail
in the fence or meadow grasses.
When I reached a point where I could comfortably feel the weight of the
fence line, I stopped. That, together with the stance of the bull(?),
were my total concern.
The sky was a soft wispy gift.
Your ideas are appreciated and would probably please more viewers than
mine. Thanks.

Jack