I have not been able to get out and do much shooting as of late since
I'm busy trying to move into a new home my wife and I are purchasing.
That coupled with the start of Salmon fishing season has kept me away
from my camera. This is another of my Great Blue Heron images
captured with the *istDL and the FA*300 f4.5 + F1.7X adapter.  The
full res image looked pretty awesome on this shot. For this web
resized version I experimented with blurring the background more at
an attempt to create a more pleasing bokeh. As always comments and
suggestions are helpful.

Thanks,
JayT
http://i.pbase.com/o4/87/63987/1/63808751.VbQd49L0.GBHPortrait3.jpg