I've got to go with Christian on this one.  Technically, it is
excellent.  It belongs in a book about Herons to help you see exactly
what they look like (at least the head/neck).

But aesthetically, it doesn't quite do it for me.  I'd like to see the
body and maybe even a small bit of surroundings.

--
Bruce