[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Gonz,
> You didn't tell us that was your photographing daughter's child.
> A big congratulations to her!  Say hello for all of us.
> Tell her she owes us some pictures with Dad and Grandpa.
> Regards,  Bob S.

Thanks Bob.  I'll relay the message, maybe she'll get on and see whats
going on with the list.

Now if my Granddaughter ever gets on the list, she will be third
generation PDML!  Has that ever happened before?

I'll have to get her a Pentax when she's 3 <vbg>, and she can join then.

rg

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I
was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's