On 1/2/07, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Great little amp! :)

It is!  I think I bought it close to 20 years ago, and it continues to
sound lovely.  It's only rated 20 watts per channel into 8 ohms, but
that's quite misleading, due to it's high current capabilities.  It
sounds much louder than that - especially into my very efficient
Klipsch kg2s (second generation with the passive radiator in the
back).

I understand that those old CAS 4040s are looked upon as something of
classics these days...

cheers,
frank