To me this question is not a religion - just at matter of choosing the right
gear for the job.
Well, I know Luminous Landscape says a Canon 1Ds does better than a scan
from a Pentax 6x7.
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/shootout.shtml

But paper is patient. So are HTML-files.
But what can we do, really?

Have any of you guys done group-portraits with a digital camera - APS or
Full Frame?
If you have such group portraits, showing 20-30 people, I'd love to see one
face croped out of it.
A crop showing 5-10% of the total frame area.
Just to see if you can do this better than me.

So, for staters I made a small comparison here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/72157594491741789/

Comments are most welcome
Regards
Jens Bladt