From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
ann sanfedele
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 1:23 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Faded History: May be of interest to the Americans

HI, Markus

I, too, have a few magazines from that era - but I was a young woman
then, in the theatre in NY.

By the way -- I answered you off list about the feathers, sending an
attachment of the original that
I cropped heavily from , a couple of days ago... is it possible it ended
up in a junk mail folder
because I sent and attachment?   I couldn't get the image posted on line
for some technical reasons at the time
so I sent you a fairly low res jpg to get a glimpse of...

let me know if you need to do soemthing to your m ail account to let it
get through.

Best,
ann