> Lisp is truly beautiful, you have to try to see its beauty. The concept
> of a program that can write itself at run-time and then be evaluated
> (executed) is truly brilliant. Given the time when it was envisioned...

        I've never coded it, but I've seen it.  They syntax makes it
impenetrable... too many parenthesis.

> C is cool, but from totally different perspective. C++ is just
> monstrous. I think C++ is actually a Hummer H1 of programming languages.
> You can drive to the super market with it, and you can also go all the
> way off-road. And if you handle it right and give it proper maintenance,
> it will not disappoint you. Lisp on the other hand is like a glider -
> taking you from A to B in a gentle breeze.

        I don't code much, and when I do it's generally low-level
hardware-in-the-loop, realtime stuff.  For that, C is about perfect
IMO... all the power and flexibility of assembly, with the ease of use
of... assembly.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *