> So, I am looking at 18-200 f/3.5-6.3 that are made by Tamron and Sigma.
> Does anybody have any experience with either of them?

In my experience at my last job as well as with lenses I've owned, Tamron is
almost always better than Sigma.  At the very least, Tamron lenses won't
have the compatibility problems that Sigma lenses often do.

I sold quite a few 28-200, 28-300, 18-200, etc, lenses at my last job, and
never had a single return.

Also, Tamron makes lenses and glass for many of the major camera companies'
own brand-name lenses.  Not that it matters to your question, but I thought
I'd point that out.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com