On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 10:13:02PM -0800, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
> Well, my hat's off to both you and Boris.
>
> C++ is simply impenetrable to me. I find it a seriously damaged,
> bloated language with too much overloaded stuff added to support high
> level features  . . .

I'd agree with that.  But you don't have to use all that stuff.  I'd
estimate that I use perhaps 25% of the features most of the time, and
another 25% of the features some of the time.  That lets me do what I
want to do, without making my code totally incomprehensible.

> But enough of this form of geekiness for me. Taken any pictures lately?

Sure.  At least once a week I make myself find the time.

    http://www.jfwaf.com/PAW/index.php?style=1
or
    http://www.jfwaf.com/PAW/index.php?style=2

I'm still trying to decide which style I prefer (and also working
on making more of the code database driven, rather than hard coded)