On Feb 3, 2007, at 9:31 PM, Mat Maessen wrote:

>>    http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW7/05.htm
>
> I like it, but it seems like it's missing something. Maybe a bit of
> toning to the image?
> Was this the one that you printed in sepia as you mentioned in a

Thank you for the comment. :-)

Yes, I prefer it in a toned print. I generally don't add toning to
the digital image, however, as the print toning seems to produce
better results when applied using the Advanced B&W options in the
R2400 driver.

I printed a short edition of four, three of which are gifts for
photographer friends.

Godfrey