Thanks John and David.

I even opened several of the .tif files in Pentax Photo Browser to see if it
would display any meta data about the images and it did not.  It could be
that I've resaved in Photoshop, but I don't think so... a) because I would
have saved it as a .psd and b) because i tried it on some images that I knew
I would not have edited to begin with.

Tom C.