For Sale: Delkin Cardbus 32 adapter for CF cards

If your computer has a PCMCIA card slot (very common on most laptops), this
adapter is the fastest way
I've found for downloading your data off of Compact Flash (I & II)cards.

Delkin's site:
http://www.delkin.com/products/adapters/cardbus/

The item for sale is a couple years old, but is in excellent condition.  It
has lived in my laptop's PC slot pretty much since the day I got it.

When it came out, I tested the speed of this device compared to a USB 2
reader (SanDisk 8-in-1) and a standard PCMCIA reader (cheap Lexar model).
The Cardbus 32 adapter was many times faster than the cheap PCMCIA reader,
and also faster than the USB 2 reader.  I can't remember the specific
results, but I bought the reader that day after seeing how well it
performed.

Price: US $37 obo
Shipping in the US should be $6 to $9 (I charge actual shipping, so if it's
less I'll give you a refund).  For international shipping, give me your
address and I'll find out the cost.

Only the adapter is included in this sale.  I lost the original plastic
case, and drivers are available from Delkin's website.

Thanks!
John

--
http://www.neovenator.com