Yes ... but there is so much discussion in many fora that say Acufine,
and other developers, increase the speed of the film.  I guess the only
way to test that would be to shoot a subject, like a wall, that has some
texture and some detail, measure the exposure off a grey card to find a
middle tone, and then stop down in 1/2 or 1/3 increments until the
metered card is clearly at Zone 0 or below, and then process the film.
If detail shows at Zone 0 or below, then the developer increases speed.
Does this make sense?

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]