Interesting, but I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of Caracas,
any more than I'd believe a word published in Pravda, (obviously the
Russians didn't since with the end of the Soviet Union it too
disappeared).  The DEA is many things, some very bad in my opinion, but
drug traffickers?  That simply strains credibility past the limit.  The
current Venezuelan government giving covert support to drug cartels,
that's believable since it's in it's interest to make the US look bad
and cause the US as much trouble as possible..

--
Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.