Very nice photo, and a tricky one too.

Regards,

Manuel

-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Peter
McIntosh
Enviada: sábado, 2 de Junho de 2007 9:21
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Assunto: PESO - learning to weld

My son has just walked out of a carpentry apprenticeship 2 years in,
after a rather unpleasant time there.  He's since been doing bits of
work here and there in order to pay the bills, and has just started
working with his friend's father in his metal fabrication business.  It
looks like he's found something he enjoys, and is teaching himself how
to arc-weld.  I managed to get him to let me grab a couple of shots;
here's one I like.

http://picasaweb.google.com/petergly/OnePhoto/photo#5071375848423957826

EXIF:  1600 ISO, 1/30 @ f/5.6.  A28mm f/2.8 lens used.

Haven't used high ISO's on my ist-DL much.  I like what I'm seeing,
though.  And the 28mm lens seems to be a good one on this camera.  All
questions re workplace safety are to be sent directly to him... ;-)

Ciao,

Peter in western Sydney