It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of my grandson
Darius. He's such a big boy now (4 yrs). We went to have a look at
our soon to be newest family member, a male Black & Tan Shiba Inu
puppy that is 4 weeks  old. We'll be bringing him home in a couple
more weeks. Now we'll have quite a challenge ahead of us - 3 dogs
makes a pack, hopefully they will  all get along with each other.
Were hiring a trainer to help us with the new pup and incorporating
him in with the other female Shiba (Sachiko) and Rotweiller/Lab/Chow/
Pit Bull mix (Boo). Wish us luck, we'll need it.
Not a great image, but one of the better few I managed to capture
with the K10D pop-up flash using the 43 Ltd. I need to invest in one
of those 540 AFZ's
Comments appreciated as always,

JayT
http://i.pbase.com/g3/87/63987/2/88942899.na0eC4VX.jpg