----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Taylor"
Subject: PEOW:Grandson & New Shiba Pup

> It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of my grandson
> Darius. He's such a big boy now (4 yrs). We went to have a look at
> our soon to be newest family member, a male Black & Tan Shiba Inu
> puppy that is 4 weeks  old. We'll be bringing him home in a couple
> more weeks. Now we'll have quite a challenge ahead of us - 3 dogs
> makes a pack, hopefully they will  all get along with each other.
> Were hiring a trainer to help us with the new pup and incorporating
> him in with the other female Shiba (Sachiko) and Rotweiller/Lab/Chow/
> Pit Bull mix (Boo). Wish us luck, we'll need it.

Good luck, you will need it. We will be fostering a Belgian bitch starting
this weekend. Apparently she is a bit of a nasty piece of work who has never
had any socialization training, and is very used to getting her own way.
I'm thinking it will be a fun challenge, my wife is thinking she might move
in with her brother for the duraton.....

William Robb