On Nov 21, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Rick Wormer wrote:

> Very nice, especially the background.
>
> Two comments:
>
> First, when one clicks on the link to one of your
> photos, one gets a "Forbidden" message.  One has to
> copy and paste the link into a new browser window.  Is
> there something you can do to make the links work?
>
> Second, the official bird of the PDML may be the
> cormorant, but it ought to be the loon.
>
> Rick

All,
First thank you for the compliments. Second, sorry for all the
trouble with the link. Not sure if its a Mac/PC thing. I notice on my
PC at work I run into the same problem with the "Forbidden" message.
While on my Mac at home I have no issue. Can you all test this out
for me? I think the problem might be related to my hosting site
PBase.com. I usually open the image by itself in a new window and
then cut and paste the link to that in my message. Perhaps it would
be better to just post the link to the web page in my gallery rather
than the image by itself?
Here is a test. Please let me know if this link poses any similar
problem or is successful.

http://www.pbase.com/sirfishalot/image/89186854

Thanks,
JayT