Very nice, especially the background.

Two comments:

First, when one clicks on the link to one of your
photos, one gets a "Forbidden" message.  One has to
copy and paste the link into a new browser window.  Is
there something you can do to make the links work?

Second, the official bird of the PDML may be the
cormorant, but it ought to be the loon.

Rick

http://i.pbase.com/o3/87/63987/1/89186854.QZHGjhYT.IMGP4695.jpg

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW