The Jog wheel on my Ds seems to be getting flaky.  When attempting to
stop down the aperture or increase shutter speed, (in other words
turning the wheel to the right), it doesn't always stop down, sometimes
it even opens up.  Anyone else have this problem and know of a fix other
than sending it out for repair?

--
I am personally a member of the Cream of the Illuminati.
A union with the Bavarian Illuminati is contemplated.