Well, the problem you see is that Graywolf is not my on-line name, my business
cards say Tom "Graywolf" Rittenhouse. Most people knew me by that name even
before I ever was on-line. Although I will admit that it came about as a
reaction to "handles", I had so many I sometimes didn't know who I was. Let's
see is that my CB Handle, my Trail Name, my Rainbow Name, my Nickname...? One
Name that is who I am; and a legal designation that satisfies the government,
that's it.

However, I understand where folks around here are coming from, they are just a
class of people who do not use nicknames. Strangely it is not the few locals
that have the problem, they are mostly OK with it, it is the well to do
retirees, and dropped-out hippies (this town is full of hippies that came up
here in the 70's and are now the squarest people you could imagine) that have
the the problem. People are just funny, that's all. Me, I'm no different, I'm
just funny in different ways than most.

Graywolf
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/