Are we on the same mailing list?????

I admit that there are a lot of humble people on PDML, they are called lurkers.
You have to be rather egotistical to actually post here. These eggheads will
tear you apart if you can not operate at their level. No wonder poor Poly is so
defensive.

Strangely I have better things to do, but this is as good a way of avoiding
them
as any <GRIN>.

BTW, did I ever mention my shock and dismay over how HTML does not like my
<GRIN>?

Graywolf
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/