Hi gang,

Two questions.  I'm looking for a light box and loupe.  Right now I have one
of the small light boxes (about 5 x 5) for viewing slides.  It's a pain in
the neck because it's full after 5 slides, and then I inevitably stack them
next to it instead of returning them to the box (a dangerous way to live).
So I'm looking for a larger box with nice lighting.  Any recommendations?

I know loupes have been discussed at length, so I don't want to start a
large loupe discussion.  Right now I'm using a Carson 7x plastic thing.
It's large enough to fit over an entire 35mm slide, but it's only relatively
distortion free at the center of the FOV.  What does it cost for a "good"
loupe?   Can you get one for under $50?

Thanks,

Tom C.