On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My mother fell asleep while watching television this morning and
>  never woke up. She was 92 years old and passed without pain or
>  suffering. She was Grace's best friend and a wonderful mother to
>  myself,  my brother and my sister. She will be missed. The first
>  photo below was her last. I took it Saturday night while she was
>  eating dinner. The others are from 2006, when she was in much better
>  health.
>  Paul
>
>  http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7067736&size=lg
>  http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5245692
>  http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5247870&size=lg
>  http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5288310&size=lg
>  http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4704528&size=lg

That photo of Grace resting her head on your mother's knee brought
tears to my eyes.

My condolences, Paul, to you and your family.  I'm glad that she
passed peacefully, but I know it's still hard.

My thoughts are with you, your family, and especially little Grace.

regards,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson