Paul, I remember those and they were very touching.  My deepest
condolences, to you and the rest of your family, I wish I could say that
time heals, but I lost my Grandmother and my Father within a 6 month
period 15 years ago and I still miss them every day.

--
Vote for Cthulhu. Why settle for a lesser evil...
   -- Dr. Jerry Pournelle