Paul Stenquist wrote on Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:31:57 -0700:
> My mother fell asleep while watching television this morning and
> never woke up. She was 92 years old and passed without pain or
> suffering. She was Grace's best friend and a wonderful mother to
> myself,  my brother and my sister. She will be missed. The first
> photo below was her last. I took it Saturday night while she was
> eating dinner. The others are from 2006, when she was in much better
> health.
> Paul
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7067736&size=lg
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5245692
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5247870&size=lg
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5288310&size=lg
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4704528&size=lg

My condolences, Paul.  The death of a parent is not easy to accept,
even when it's plain that their time is up.  As the others have said,
you were blessed to have your mother with you during the last years of
her life, and she was fortunate to pass quietly.  Her interaction with
Grace was something special (I loved the third photo where Grace is
hugging grandma's knee), and I'm sure that your photos will become
very meaningful to Grace when she is an adult with kids of her own.
Regards, Jim