I like this composition. The hillside of poppies leading down to the
verdant valley. Beautiful.

BTW, do you know the range of the California wild poppies? Does it
extend into areas with freezing temperatures in winter? Are they
perennials, or do they simply reseed themselves? I planted some seeds
in my perennial garden. I'm sure they'll appear this year, but I
doubt that they can survive a Michigan winter.
Paul