"trabpled"??

Is the QR spokesman serious?  "We've had people take photos of luggage
lockers and that worries me".  Do terrorists really not know what
luggage lockers look like?

I was once approached by a security guard when I photographed the
outside of the Taxation Office in Penrith from across the other side of
the street (part of a project on architectural horrors...)
 :-)>

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters