Clearly the smart terrorist takes his family as well as his
professional camera (not a Pentax) when he's casing the joint.

The single terrorist who can't borrow someone else's family is forced
to take an easel, brushes and watercolours.

Those who are not very skilled watercolourists can always go for the
last resort, and simply write down on a piece of paper what they see.

If they can't even do that they should give up terrorism and work for
the railway company instead.

Bob