On Wednesday, December 5, 2001, at 10:23  PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> There was nothing political in my comment, at least not until you made
> it so.
> Cetainly you're not saying I can't vioce my opinion?

No, he's asking that when the subject has changed to something OT that
the subject line (in this case "The New French Anti-Photography Law") be
changed to reflect that, and have OT added to it, so that his off-topic
filter can filter it out.

This is not a request specifically of you, but of everyone participating
in the thread.

There is no fight here, Mafud.  His frustrated tone is the result of
asking repeatedly.

-Aaron