In a message dated 12/6/01 8:43:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> There is no fight here, Mafud.  His frustrated tone is the result of
> asking repeatedly.
>
> -Aaron
> ____________________________________
I don't use "filters." I peruse the topic when it is first posted. If it
interests me, I may (or may not) join in, but do keep an eye on it. Further
posting on that topic, once I have determined it does ~not~ interest me, I
delete every instance of said post/topic.
I watch many OT posts in that one can always glean something useful from
them. Once they segue from the point of interest, I abandon them.
Thus, I cannot understand why any post must be "labeled." Don't like it?
Ignore it.

It's that easy.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]