> The piece of work in question was an estimate on restoration, which, by
> the way, was a mere $40 including the print, the lowest price we ever
> quote for restoration.  The customer agreed to the price in the end, and
> then groused about it again when it came time to pick up the work.  I
> asked her to confirm that it was her signature beside the estimate, and
> she said "yes", so I promptly rung it into the till.
>
> Sometimes I feel like murdering people.  :)
>
> -Aaron

I know the feeling well.  Like the customer I recently had who, on examining
her "next day" prints, culled three or four perfectly good (well, average
minilab prints) and stated she didn't know why she took them and didn't want
to pay for them at 22 cents per print.  Or those that examine their 3 day
prints, which cost a measly $4.00 for processing and printing, even 36 exp
rolls, and want a credit for those which they don't like.

Bill, KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]